Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Placed my order at 1pm.Didn't receive it till 3pm.

I open the food and the order was incorrect and the food arrived like it had been shaken all around. I called and the customer service rep said I must of ordered the wrong item (I've eaten at Chilis since I was 15, I know what I ordered).

They offered to either replace but I would have to wait an hour and a half later or receive a "credit" in their system.I'll wait the hour, because I will never use delivery wow ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). HungryMe is overall dissatisfied with Delivery Wow and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Delivery Wow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Delivery Wow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delivery Wow?

Comments

What the *** are you eating in the first place???

Orange, California, United States #1039313

One would think that if you are over the age of 15 like you claim in your review that you would be able to one, use better spelling and grammar, and two hold the box without shaking the food up. I bet the reason your food was messed up(not talking about the wrong order) was because you were rough with the package.