Review about Delivery Wow Food Delivery Service from Aventura, Florida
Placed my order at 1pm.Didn't receive it till 3pm.
I open the food and the order was incorrect and the food arrived like it had been shaken all around. I called and the customer service rep said I must of ordered the wrong item (I've eaten at Chilis since I was 15, I know what I ordered).
They offered to either replace but I would have to wait an hour and a half later or receive a "credit" in their system.I'll wait the hour, because I will never use delivery wow ever again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Delivery Wow Food Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters. Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever. A..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S5 at the Best Buy in Aventura, FL not more than 3 or 4 months ago. The salesperson sold me on their extended protection..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."