Review about Delivery Wow Food Delivery Service from Aventura, Florida
Placed my order at 1pm.Didn't receive it till 3pm.
I open the food and the order was incorrect and the food arrived like it had been shaken all around. I called and the customer service rep said I must of ordered the wrong item (I've eaten at Chilis since I was 15, I know what I ordered).
They offered to either replace but I would have to wait an hour and a half later or receive a "credit" in their system.I'll wait the hour, because I will never use delivery wow ever again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Delivery Wow Food Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "I ordered a Swirled mixed fruit Chocotini from store #372 in MS. The item delivered was filled with lettuce and a a few pieces of fruit. The online photo ..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S5 at the Best Buy in Aventura, FL not more than 3 or 4 months ago. The salesperson sold me on their extended protection..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."