I live on the west coast of Florida and our friends had a death on the east coast of florida so we decided to have food delivered to them through Delivery Wow.We placed the order on Saturday 4/20/2013, filled out the information with the credit card and had a delivery time for Sunday 4/21/2013 at 4:00pm.

Recieved a confirmation so thought we were set. Sunday morning I recieved a call from Delivery Wow telling me that I had to fill out a credit card authorization form (for which I had to find a fax machine)and send a copy of my credit card and driver's license. I recieved the form, filled it out and sent it back. On the form it suggested that taking a picture of credit card and license with a cellular phone and sending it email to customerservice@deliveryandtogo.com which I did.

Again thought we were set. I get another phone call at 3:30 that afternoon telling me that they did not recieve the fax of the copies of credit card and license. I explained that I sent it email as suggested on the form. I then made copies and faxed it over and the delivery was then 1 hour and 20 minutes late.

I explained how frustrated I was with the service and complained that no where does it say when ordering, that then you have to jump through hoops just to place the order.

I did send a complaint to them with no response.I would not recommend this company nor would I use them again.I would like to get back the delivery fee, processing fee and gratuity that I was charged.

Review about: Delivery Wow Delivery Service.

Comments